Implementing techniques and methods from the areas of improvisation, creative practices, and personal formation, Andrew coaches individual clients as they work towards meaningful change.
How do we change the way we do things? Formation Trainings are based on tools used in the areas of improvisation and personal formation. Using methods of experiential learning Andrew illuminates specific ideas and guides groups through applied learning exercises. Specific workshops include:
- Tap Dance + Empathy Building – Experience building a world of empathy
- Values + Identity Exploration Workshop (VIEW) – Reimagine the way we see ourselves
- Hosting the Table – Reimagine the way we speak with one another
- Discovering Oral Traditions – Reimagine the way we see how we’ve arrived at where we are
- Spiritual Formation for Artists – Reimagine the way we interact with artistic practices and pursuits
- What We Leave Behind – Reimagine the way we see our choices and impact in the world
Tap Dance Training
Perfect for dance conferences and companies, Andrew’s tap dance trainings are a great way to expose both educators and students to a unique approach to the craft. Andrew’s trainings are informed by years of mentorship and experience in improvisation, performance, choreography, and teaching at the highest levels of tap dance artistry and depths of oral tradition. Trainings are co-designed with the client to focus on concepts and content that are most beneficial to your audience. Find out more here.