1:1 Change Coaching
Implementing techniques and methods from the areas of improvisation and personal formation Andrew coaches individual clients as they work towards meaningful change. Explore Andrew’s current areas of focus for coaching clients: Coaching for Tap Dance Artists, Coaching for Tap Dance Educators.
How do we change the way we do things? Change Coaching Workshops are based on tools used in the areas of improvisation and personal formation. Using methods of experiential learning Andrew illuminates specific ideas and guides groups through applied learning exercises. Specific workshops include:
- VIEW – Changing the way we see ourselves
- Principled Conversation – Changing the way we speak with one another
- Spiritual Formation for Artists – Changing the way we interact with how we express ourselves
- Discovering Oral Traditions – Changing the way we see how we’ve arrived at where we are
- What We Leave Behind – Changing the way we see our impact in the world
Tap Dance Workshops
Andrew’s tap dance workshops are a great way to expose educators and students with a unique approach to the craft. Workshops are informed by years of mentorship and experience in improvisation, performance, choreography, and teaching at the highest levels of tap dance artistry. Find out more here.
Andrew’s online courses are video-based asynchronous courses designed to illuminate theory and provide practical application examples. See the Catalogue here.